Anyone who visits the Russian Federation must have a current valid visa. The way we apply for visas in the UK changed on 23rd January 2009. To be able to meet the increasing demands, the Russian Embassy has outsourced its visa application processing to a new company. As well as the £50 consular fee for a single entry tourist visa and the usual visa processing costs, we must now add on the £27.60 charged by the new company for their services per visa application. This cost is included in all our group tour prices. For more detailed information on Russian visas, please see the Russian Embassy's website.
We will provide you with concise clear instructions on how to apply for your group visas approximately 3 months before departure and we will supply your group with the visa invitation free of charge.
Each person travelling will need:
- Passport with at least 2 blank pages. All passports must be valid for 6 months after your visa expiry date.
- Completed, signed visa application form
- Visa invitation ( supplied by us )
- Parental consent letter ( School groups only. A template will be provided by us )
- 1 recent passport photograph per traveller*
* There are strict guidelines in place as to how the passport photo should look. It should be 1.18 by 1.57 inches (3 by 4 cm), in colour taken against a light background (white or off - white). The photo needs to display a full frontal view of the face. The facial image must be sharp and clear. Sunglasses or tinted glasses are not permitted. Head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and in this case there shall be a similar photo with a head covering in the applicant's passport. For more information please read this document.
Please note that visas can only be processed within 5 months of your departure date and you must allow for a period of up to 3 weeks to release your passport to apply for your visa.
Call us - 0161 491 0266 firstname.lastname@example.org